Solar - Investing in Clean Renewable Energy
The Victus Team have over a decade of experience sourcing, designing and delivering solar PV solutions. Our user data shows the significant impact solar PV can have on reducing the cost of energy to the user and the direct impact on CO2 mitigation & Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG).
Solar PV is an easy win and will bring ESG benefits to organisations, providing a substantive positive contribution to the overall sustainability and ethical performance of organisations, while demonstrating and promoting responsible corporate practices and contributing to a net-zero economy. These beneftis can be measured quantified and demonstrated to investors, customers and the general public.
We deploy Solar PV to:
- Insulate clients from energy price spikes.
- Reduce CO2 emissions.
- Create greater energy independence.
- Reduce reliance on fossil fuels.
- Incorporate battery storage options.
- Build a better future for the generations to come.
- Funded: Solar PV is deployed on your estate at no capital cost to you.
- Purchased: You buy your solar PV system outright.
- Blended: We can help with finance and other bespoke funding options.
Explore Funded Solar PV Solutions
The Solar Journey
While each of the solutions are subtly different, the journey is the same. Follow our pathway to energy security and a lower CO2 footprint:
- Determine your current energy consumption and understand the sources of carbon emissions associated with it.
- Quantify your carbon emissions to identify the amount of CO2 you need to mitigate.
- Calculate the size of the solar PV system needed to generate sufficient renewable energy to offset your carbon emissions.
- Engage our solar PV installation team to design the solar PV system on your estate and install.
- Start generating electricity from sunlight to power business, farms, recreational facilities, hotels & homes. Reducing your reliance on grid-supplied electricity generated from fossil fuels.
- We monitor the energy production of your solar PV system to ensure it is performing optimally.
- Calculate the amount of CO2 emissions offset by your solar PV system based on the amount of renewable energy produced and the emissions intensity of the grid electricity it displaces.
- To provide credibility to your CO2 offset, we verify and certify your solar PV system’s environmental impact through recognised certification program partners including Gold Standard, Verified Carbon Standard, or Climate Action Reserve.
- Help you share the positive environmental impact of your solar PV system as a CO2 mitigation tool.
Who can Benefit:
Solar PV can benefit a wide range of businesses and industries. Here are some examples:
- Commercial and Industrial Buildings: Offices, warehouses, factories, and industrial facilities can generate clean electricity and reduce reliance on the grid.
- Retail Stores and Shopping Centres: Shops and supermarkets can offset energy consumption and lower operating costs.
- Hospitality Industry: Hotels and resorts can power their operations while showcasing sustainability.
- Agriculture and Farming: Farms can use solar PV to power irrigation, livestock operations, and processing facilities.
- Educational Institutions: Schools and universities can reduce electricity costs and provide educational opportunities.
- Data Centres: Energy-intensive data centres can offset power consumption and reduce carbon emissions.
- Manufacturing: Factories can generate renewable energy for production processes and equipment.
- Non-Profit Organisations: Non-profits can lower energy costs and allocate more resources to their mission.
- Community/Government Buildings: Solar PV can power community centres, libraries, and government buildings, reducing costs and promoting renewable energy.
Our Solar CV
Our team has been instrumental in the planning and installation of well over 2500 commercial and domestic Solar PV systems. Over the years this has helped to produce 16,527.50 MWh of clean energy, displacing over £41,385,750 worth of imported grid energy and resulting in a reduction of 11,569.25 metric tons of CO2 emissions annually. However, the Solar wave is only really beginning and we believe there are significant gains to be made in the deployment of Solar PV in the next 10 years.
To read more about the UN Climate Action Plan 2020-2030 please use the link below.